feeling like a normal person today

greetings and salutations good folks, I thought this was way to important not to share with you good people :stuck_out_tongue: Apart from having a rotten nights sleep last night and being back to work after a short spell of sick from work, today was a monumentous day for me. Today excusing the usual tiredness - well that bugger goes nowhere really does it - I flet like the person I used to be prior to the visitation and residence of the MonSter! For the first time in months and months I walked to the car and garage without having to use the stick. Even stranger was that this continued through the day and have just walked to the shop - 3/4 of a mile round trip at normal pace with my good lady without the stick again and at the pace I was accostomed to historically. Wow, what a feeling :sunglasses: The sad thing is that ultimately I am waiting to return to ‘normal’ and be back where I was, yes I know not really positive thinking but there is always the waiting. Anyway, if it wasn’t for the pouring rain I would have probably walked round the village twice :lol: Anyway, I just wanted to share that with you all Willie

Willie, That is such good news - Glad l logged on to read it! F.

campion wrote:

Willie, That is such good news - Glad l logged on to read it! F.

:smiley: take care Frances

It is always great when you get on top of the thing, even if only for a short while - don’t overdo it, chicken! Enjoy! :slight_smile: Clarexxx

I think it is really wonderful that you feel like this. PLEASE ENJOY IT! :smiley: I had a few good days too , good Thursday , Friday and not too bad Saturday. This is the first time since Feb 2010 so I was in shock. :oops: I managed to do a bit of gardening. Sadly back to the old problem today!! I am really hoping yours last a while longer. Sincere regards to you and your wife.

Lenin wrote:

I think it is really wonderful that you feel like this. PLEASE ENJOY IT! :smiley: I had a few good days too , good Thursday , Friday and not too bad Saturday. This is the first time since Feb 2010 so I was in shock. :oops: I managed to do a bit of gardening. Sadly back to the old problem today!! I am really hoping yours last a while longer. Sincere regards to you and your wife.

Humble thanks to you Lenin, your words mean lots to me, Willie

couldn’t help myself and went back out and delivered a letter that I would normally have taken the car to do - bliss indeed Keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow

Hi Willie, long may it continue :slight_smile: Suz xx

That’s great Willie long may it last. It would be great just to fell normal for a day :slight_smile: Mark

Let’s hope “normal” stays away for a while. Good luck and thanks for posting good news. Des

Ì can`t remember what that feels like, but you make the most of it and may it go on and on. :slight_smile: S

Thanks folks, each day and its merits really. Willie

Hi Willie, Well done you . If you keep this up there is still a place left in the Olympics. Take Care, Chris :smiley:

Great news. Long may it continue. Cheryl:)

Hi Wills, are you sure you`re awake and not dreaming those lovely feelings/abilities? Sounds fab, I know, but long may it last and the old normal becomes the new normal again…make sense? luv Pollx

hissingsid wrote:

greetings and salutations good folks, I thought this was way to important not to share with you good people :stuck_out_tongue: Apart from having a rotten nights sleep last night and being back to work after a short spell of sick from work, today was a monumentous day for me. Today excusing the usual tiredness - well that bugger goes nowhere really does it - I flet like the person I used to be prior to the visitation and residence of the MonSter! For the first time in months and months I walked to the car and garage without having to use the stick. Even stranger was that this continued through the day and have just walked to the shop - 3/4 of a mile round trip at normal pace with my good lady without the stick again and at the pace I was accostomed to historically. Wow, what a feeling :sunglasses: The sad thing is that ultimately I am waiting to return to ‘normal’ and be back where I was, yes I know not really positive thinking but there is always the waiting. Anyway, if it wasn’t for the pouring rain I would have probably walked round the village twice :lol: Anyway, I just wanted to share that with you all Willie

Long may it last, BUT the thing is we know that it wont, not for very long anyway,i had 3 to 4 months of feeling quite good 2 years ago,and i really made the most of it,but when it came to an end it really made me aware of just what i was missing out on,and i wanted to be like that all the time, but having spms knew it wouldnt last for too long, all we can do is make the most of these good spells though,and i hope you kepp on feeling normal for a long time. jaki xx

MS43 wrote:

Hi Wills, are you sure you`re awake and not dreaming those lovely feelings/abilities? Sounds fab, I know, but long may it last and the old normal becomes the new normal again…make sense? luv Pollx

Makes perfect sense Polly but I am guessing the MonSter was just teasing me, guess I am back to ‘normal’ again but will keep you posted. It was lovely when it lasted though…