I want to scream

Honestly I just feel so fed up just now. Needed a rant so figured may as well rant on here.
Fed up waiting on answers
Fed up having knawing pain in my arms and legs
Fed up being so exhausted
Fed up having no one to understand around me
Fed up feeling so alone
Fed up having to take so many painkillers
Fed up with having no life
Fed up not being able to breathe
Fed up wakening up with no feeling in my legs or fingers

Anyways rant over. Would love to say feel better now but I don’t.

2 Likes

I take it your fed up?

Scream away we dont mind, we have all done at some point. x

2 Likes

Well and truly fed up yip.
Today I have woke up with a new pain in the opposite arm snd can barely move it without being in agony. Honestly it’s really non stop. :frowning:

I get it. Pain killers? There is a difference between neuropathic pain and general pain. Speak ( if you can) to Dr for meds review maybe? But scream anyway all of us with MS understand :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah I am on the solpadol high dose at night to allow me most nights to sleep but I can’t take them during the day as my job is driving a lot so I can’t drive with them. It’s a nerve pain so the solpadol helps but it’s very frustrating when I need to work and everything is so slow

I do not know this drug? /Dr neuro has me non pregablin and Amitryptaline but side effects cause drowsiness as do most neuropathic pain killers. Believe me if it wasn’t happening to me I would not be as empathetic… MS of any type is a hideous condition to have… I am a nice person ( I think so) but it does not help! Scream & vent away this forum and people do help as genuine understanding… Virtual hugs x

1 Like

Typo’s sorry but you get the gist

Aw Suzy, scream away. Sometimes that’s all you can do. And sometimes it does help.

Scream, rant, moan, we do understand. Have no answers for you sadly, but empathy if that helps at all?

Sue

1 Like

Hi
I’m sorry you feel that way, im Currently waiting on first app with neurologist with suspected ms.
It can be incredibly frustrating having all these symptoms with no idea why.
I cant really offer any advice but I can tell you you are definitely not alone. Sending you big hugs :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks cruella. Ps love your name.

It’s most frustrating. I can’t take amiteipline it turns me physco unfortunately. I turn into a mad lady and that’s no joke lol. X

Yeah defo. It helps having support that’s for sure. Most frustrated just now x.

What about Gabapentin Suzy? Have you tried it? If not ask your GP about it? That’s a neuropathic pain killer. Might help.

(Re Cruella - I agree it’s a brilliant name, I’ve checked with her though, she’s actually kind to spotty dogs, no coats made from their fur. I was very relieved to hear it!!)

Sue

1 Like

Also, have a look at Pain | MS Trust

Sue

2 Likes

Oh Suzy, please do use this platform to rant…however many times as you need. Even if it doesn’t help much, we do understand and you have our full support.

Love Boudsxx

1 Like

As rants go that is not a bad list. I hope that by letting rip, and being listened to by folks who know what you mean, you feel a bit supported and a bit less crap.
All the best
Mick

2 Likes

good luck with your appointment
M

2 Likes

Thanks so much x

Yeah a good rant defo helps that’s for sure x

Thanks so much. Defo helps having a rant especially to people who get it x

I’m so sorry you’re feeling this way
everything’s gonna be fine for sure you are strong enough to go trough this you deserve love and the best love
sending to you all the love

1 Like