I told them I was ill

I’ve never heard of that remedy Stephen but if it works for you it’s worth knowing. Thanks.

Cath

As Stephen points out, cider vinegar is very good to avoid bladder infections.

But it’s best to get the raw, unpasteurised unfiltered vinegar with the ‘Mother’. This is the active enzyme which makes it so good for you.

You can get it in health food shops or on Amazon. I get Devon Apple Cider from Amazon.

It’s good for all sorts of stuff & it’s the only cure of hiccups I’ve found! (which, if you didn’t know, is also an MS thing!).

Pat xx

1 Like

I am looking at drinking cider and seeing if that helps with the vinegar on my chips i must be similar??

Nurse came and took more blood today so hope infection has gone

2 Likes

Good luck Don, fingers crossed!

Cath

1 Like

Just got text from GP levels back to normal

2 Likes

Great news Don!

Pat xx

2 Likes

Brilliant Don

Pam x

1 Like

Good news, Don

Mags xx

1 Like

Don,

Two lrish men ,watching a lorry, go by loaded, with rolls of turf. Paddy says, ‘‘What a good idea - just send your lawn away to get it cut!!’’

Hope your anti-biotics are working now. Have you tried Apple Cider Vinegar - teaspoon in water with honey - hot or cold. lt is ‘alkaline’ - now you would think it acidic - but far from it. The ACV will neutralise acidity in your bladder - calm it down and correct the ‘ph’. ACV is also full of vits - and is a bit of a cure-all. Especially, for arthritis/gout . lts also much nicer to use then malt vinegar on your ‘chips’ - salad dressing - mint sauce - etc.

Good news Don, fingers crossed you’ll soon be back on track.

Nina x

1 Like