I may have this wrong but............ I believe there may be some ginsters here ?

i’m having my daily gin before i go to bed. i wash down all my pills with it! get yourself a bottle from the supermarket lina! asda have a lot of choice and are the cheapest. hic!

1 Like

Just finished my daily gin. So sad. It’s gone. Might have to ask the Ginmaster for more. Bet I know what he’ll say though! Boo.

Still at least there’s wine.

Sue

1 Like

I have a bottle of Pinot in the fridge that really could do with opening… and MrH is out on a night shift…

I would assume by now that the Pinot has been opened and a glass or two drunk?

I hope it was nice. I’m always a tad reluctant to open a new bottle when alone, but perfectly happy to continue drinking an open one!

And really there’s no reason to stint yourself. After all, MrH is out. So long as one is safe (ie not pished and liable to fall over), then drinking alone is not only reasonable, but sometimes needful.

Sue

‘Twas indeed very nice and definitely needful… MrH goes into hospital on Tuesday for the first of two surgeries, so anxiety levels warranted a chilled glass of something soothing. And Skyfall is on the gogglebox… Pinot & the delectable Mr Craig makes for a pretty fine girly night !!!

Hello everyone glad you are all enjoying your drinks. I can have one tomorrow. Hope your are all having a nice evening xx Mrs H I am supposed to be working, but I got side tracked with a certain Mr Craig as well. Oops sorry. I hope all goes well for Mr H. Carol I will have to do a mini shop. For some gin. My MS nurse said to have no alcohol. Bit I guess, a little will be alright. What do u think?

1 Like

Lina

far be it from me to advocate ignoring the advice of an ms nurse but it used to be said that anything in moderation…

perhaps a single measure…

just make sure you don’t have a fall!

1 Like

Hopefully the only fall I will have is to sleep. Looking forward to going to bed already. But I may have a little drink first

i took my gin up with me.

I was supposed to be working too !! But my eyes were firmly focused on Mr Bond !!