I have applied for a job!!

for the first time since being made redundant 2.5 years ago I have decided to bite the bullet and go for it. It is a civil service job and as I am registered disabled I am guaranteed an interview!

Totally bricking it as it is slightly outside my area of finance or childcare! I think I should be OK as it is record management which I ended up doing at the building society when I wouldn’t leave before I got the redundancy!

Got a new shirt but as I can fit into my smart black trousers and have a long black “soft unstructured jacket” ie posh cardi! I will be ok or mistaken for a waitress…

The job is open to applicants until the end of the month and I should hear by the middle of next month if I have an interview, wish me luck!

Juliex

Hi Julie,

Wish you the best of luck.

Bit confused as you say, I am registered disabled I am guaranteed an interview.

Then at the end you say The job is open to applicants until the end of the month and I should hear by the middle of next month if I have an interview, wish me luck.

As the first sentance cancels out the second one,sorry as my brain takes a long time to mull things over.

Hope it is the right move for you.

TTFN

Chris.

Hello Julie,

Wish you the best of luck.

Janet x

Good luck!

Well done Julie - Good for you - And good luck with the interview.

F.

Thanks everyone! Chris I know I sound as if I am contradicting myself but I am a bit of a pessimist so think the worst!

I wish you good luck indeed. Well done you for trying and i hope you find the strength to return to work.

Let us know how it goes, yeh?

luv Pollx

Hi Julie,

You need to change from a pessimist to an optimist,go in with all guns blazing.

Wish you all the luck in the world.

Chris.