I forgot...

Hi guys, I forgot to wish you Happy Valentine’s Day so here is your and not forgetting lots of Watch out for strained musclestake care M

Belated Valentine’s M!!! No more strained muscles for me. Gluteus Maximus has left the building. Have a lovely weekend, Pat xx :wink:

Like your message :slight_smile: :heart::heart:to you to, my boyfriend went home on 13th, my lovely daughters brought me a cooked breakfast in bed then I had strawberries dipped in chocolate presented on a love heart napkin. So no pulled muscles this year, just lovely chocolate. Xx

Belated happy valentines everyone.

Polly I am just sat here thinking aboutbstrawberries dipped in choc…yummy.

Pam x

Skippysprit get it right it’s strawberries absolutely soaked and dripping in chocolate,that you dribble all down the front of you and your tongue does acrobats reaching all the drips.

Skippysprit get it right it’s strawberries absolutely soaked and dripping in chocolate,that you dribble all down the front of you and your tongue does acrobats reaching all the drips.

Sounds even more yummy Polly!

Pam x

‘strawberries absolutely soaked AND DRIPPING IN CHOCOLATE’!! Too wicked and yummy, take care guys M