Hydrotherapy

Hi folks just a shout out has anyone on here had it and if so what effect did they find the warmth did as if i sit in a warm or hot bath it makes me feel really queasey and fatigued and very unsteady on my feet for about 2-3 hours after, i gotta ride to my appointment as only driver in the house as wife doesnt drive so wanna know what to expect many thanks

respect sheep

hi sheep

you will have to give it a try.

i was pleasantly surpised that the warm water didn’t have the usual effect on me.

in fact i absolutely loved it.

made me remember how much i used to enjoy a warm bath.

just remember that you need to feel comfortable so get out as soon as you feel you need to.

the exercises can wait. treat the first session as getting acclimatised to the pool.

carole x

Thanks Carole yep gonna give it a go looking forward to it as well

sheep x

Hi, I would love to try it!

pollx

Hi Poll do you have a centre like we have The Merlin Centre , Hewaswater, St Austell ? i got mine through my Physio lady and waiting on a gym membership to try and keep myself built up x

Hi Carole & Poll an update for you i went had my assessment and thee staff were fantastic im booked in for 4 1 on 1 sessions due to the PTSD as i have not been near water of any kind since 2008 so gonna push the boundaries in many directions but im keen to try will let you know how it goes :slight_smile:

Hi, good luck with the session. Hope it does you only good.

Nope, nowt like it round me, I have looked.

pollx