Hot as...........

What a weekend. I fell last Thursday night. Dealing with my new lifeline is hard going. They won’t be told. I’m on the flipping floor, I know what I need. Then I fell on Sunday night. Here we go again; could they note make note of the information I gave them before? All the time it’s getting hotter. Then I fell on Monday night. My friends rescued me. Telling lifeline was an ordeal.

I had a great meal out with friends on Tuesday and have just shared some cold beers with another chum watching the cricket. It’s either all or nothing. But this morning I had to shift out my heavy rising recliner to grovel on the floor (as near as I could get with a grabber) to reconnect the chair and my laptop. the water and ice cubes are helping.

Stay cool.

Hope you’re feeling a bit better now Steve. It looks like the heat is going to ease a bit which will be a relief. I know you probably know these things, but beer will cause dehydration and is there any chance you have a urinary infection or anything as that can affect the legs too? Isn’t it a pain that things that we enjoy are so detrimental to our well being?

We have a lovely breeze today which is most welcome. And the rain we had yesterday was a pleasure too. I hope you don’t think I’m trying to insult you with my comments, it just upsets me to think of you possibly hurting yourself falling, especially with all your current problems.

Take care

Cath x

1 Like