Hi there everyone,im looking to go on holiday this year with my husband, not to far away but outside the uk,im wanting to no if there any place where they would help me with getting ready and placed in my wheelchair every day while im away things that my carrers do when im at home.

thanks for the help


hi vicky

i would think if you are staying at a hotel, ring them beforehand and discuss the help you need.

maybe a travel agent could do this on your behalf.

have a great holiday

carole x

Hi, you could have a look at Holidays for Disabled. They can help arrange carers.

There’s a firm called Limitless Travel. They do group holidays with care as well.

Keep googling the subject and you’ll find more.