happy birthday to me!

Happy Birthday! I really enjoy reading your posts. You come across as having a lot of personality. Hope you feel well on your special day.

Happy birthday to yoo hoo !! Have a lovely day Catherine Xx

Happy Birthday have a great day xx

Hope you are feeling ok on your special day!!!

Can’t wait to find out how you all got on at your special meal.

Shazzie xx

Happy Birthday and have a great day.

Always enjoy your posts

Des

Happy Birthday Polly,hope you had a good lunch with your friends.

Its my grandaughters 7 th birthday today also, unfotunatley i wont see her as they live in norwich, but will phone her later.

Barbara.xx

Sorry I missed your post yesterday Poll…

Belated… but I hope you had a fabulous day and wishing you a wonderful year ahead.

Pat xxx

OH just read your post again and realise I didn’t get it wrong…

SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TODAY!!!

Pat xxx

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Polly, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu. Now blow out your candle. Big birthday hug Linda x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - just made it!

Belated Happy Birthday Poll - apologies I haven’t been on the site for a while, so missed your birthday yesterday - hope you are as well as possible and that you are okay.

It doesn’t seems two minutes ago since you were in your 50s

Love and BIG ((((((HUGS))))), Mary

Happy birthday for yesterday hope you had a lovely day. Love Karen xxxx

Happy Birthday Poll!

Happy Birthday Poll

Lots of love Moyna xxx

Happy Birthday for yesterday.

I don’t know you well, but I know that you cheer a lot of people up on this site and are always giving good advice to others.

Love Jaycie x

Sorry I missed your birthday Poll, have a happy belated birthday from me.

Love Wendy xxx

Wow, yes, all these birthday wishes and kind comments just for me! How lovely!

The meal was nice, I chose Lamb as we never have it at home, so it was something different for me.

I got 21 gorgeous cards (found Mum and dad`s this morning, it was their last card to me when I was 48 when they died a few months later).

My pressies were, 3 necklaces, earrings, a bootiful bouquet of roses, dahlias, ornamental cabbages, and ferns and berries. An address book, a bag, a nightie and bed jacket, £60 in cash, and something i am really going to enjoy using;

a wheelie cositoes! It`ll keep me warm when I go out, as last winter i was frozen silly!

Cheers everyone!

much love Pollxxxxxxxxx

Wow, that’s quite a haul! You did well for an old girl :wink: :wink:

I keep my mum and dad’s last birthday card to me too as, since mum died, dad doesn’t bother writing cards. It’s in mum’s handwriting so I still put it up with all the others. She always did the same with her mum’s too. It’s funny the little treasures we have that mean so much.

I’m so glad you had a good day. Hope this is the start of a better phase

Tracey xx

Very belated, but happy birthday for yesterday, Poll. Sounds as if you had a great day!

I always enjoy reading your posts, so thank you from a relative newbie xx