Haircut

A guy stuck his head into a barbershop and asked, “How long before I can get a haircut ?”
The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said, " About 2 hours." The guy left. A few days later, the same guy stuck his head in
the door and asked, “How long before I can get a haircut?” The barber looked around at the shop and said, " About 3 hours." The guy left.
A week later, the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked, “How long before I can get a haircut?” The barber looked around the shop and said, " About an hour and a half." The guy left. The barber turned to his friend and said, “Hey Bob, do me a favour, follow him and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but he never comes back.”
A little while later, Bob returned to the shop, laughing hysterically.
The barber asked, “So, where does he go when he leaves?” Bob looked up, wiped the tears from his eyes and said,

“Your house!”

That is brilliant!!! My stomach hurts now!!!

Shazzie xx

eeee, I couldnt guess the punchline.

Where do you get all these jokes from?

Thanks for making me smile on a difficult day kid!

pollx

Poll, a lot of these gags are from Fran,and helping your day is t’goal.

Wb x

Brilliant!!! :smiley:

Sonia x

You didn’t warn me and I had a mouthfull of Horlicks!! I’m probably asking for trouble admitting that but it’s my preferred bedtime drink.

T x

Bugger, just covere my screen with white wine! Thanks for cheering me up woblyboy!

Chris.

I agree Jen. Wb keeps us all smiling!! Thanks Wb!

Shazzie xx

Fantastic as always Wb!!!

Kate x x