Good night out

Went to the Eden project in Cornwall last night for a gig and it was fantastic your gig ticket lets you go and look around the gardens and then into the gig after really good value as entrance to the gardens is £27 and the ticket only cost me £45 so me and the husband my wheelchair pusher so had a free carers ticket had a great night.

Yes it was pouring down and we got wet but the whole place was wheelchair friendly some steep bits too push up so husband got a workout but staff very friendly and helpful can’t fault it .

All the domes behind the stage are lit up when it gets dark behind the stage looks magical well worth it.

Katy

1 Like

Hi Katy

Thanks for sharing.

Great post xxxx

hi katy

i need just that kind of night out!

who was playing?

that sort of evening means forget about the fatigue and rock out!

it’s even worth not being able to walk downstairs the morning after (i come down on my bum).

C x

Off to an open air band fest myself tomorrow! Under The Arches Pontcycyllte, large picnic, music & fireworks under the viaduct, brilliant evening. (I’ll be coming downstairs on my bum Saturday as well Carole) xx

I don’t have issues with mobilising thankfully…but on the same track - I went to see Tom Jones at Delamere Forest on 1st July. It was an awesome concert but sadly it started to rain about an hour before the finish. We were drenched by the end of the evening but it was still brilliant.

Do you live near Delamere Forest Nana? Only about 25 miles from there. Watched a few good gigs there, hoping weather good here tomorrow, apparently it is (otherwise a large umbrella) I’m allowed to park on the field so very little shuffling xx

Hi Tracey - I really should start signing my name at the bottom…i’m Juls

I live in Wigan which isn’t that far away in the great scheme of things. Hopefully not the same where you’re going but umbrellas were banned from the event - they didn’t want brollies obstructing anyones view

Think umbrellas are allowed Juls, focus more on the viaduct really, we are in a dip & the bands a bit higher up the bank so hopefully ok! Will check that though xx

No umberals were allowed at our gig I suppose they spoil the view for other people. We saw Foals indie rock band .

If anybody does go they sell their Cornish pasties off half price at the end of the night what could be better.

Happy giging to you all . Katy

1 Like