Fuzzy head

Hi, yesterday I came home from work with a banging head ant this morning I felt dizzy and weak and my speech is, although not slurred, seems lazy, if that makes sense to anyone. Anybody else have these symptoms? I was diagnosed 13 years ago with RRMS. Thanks, Sharon x

1 Like

Yes, me…usually following any activity where I’ve been exerting (doesn’t take much!) myself. I’m used to it now and instead of “pushing on” I sit down and shut my eyes for, however long. Works wonders.

Hi Sallum, I often get not so much a headache but a muzzy, sick feeling and I realise I’ve done to much and sit down and shut my eyes for a while wake up and I’m back to normal, whatever that is!! Listen to your body and rest if you feel as you have been.

Janet

x

Janet that sounds like low blood pressure.

Jan x

Thanks Janet and Anon, but I hadn’t exerted myself at all, just sat at my desk at work and rested at home. Was much better on Friday, but called my MS nurse and left a message. All better now so not a relapse as such just on going symptoms… Sharon xxx

Thanks Jan but I do not have low blood pressure, I have it checked often enough, but thanks for your thoughts.

Janet

x