Hello everyone

Hi all

its been a while since I have visited this site as have been coping well with RRMS which I was diagnosed with nearly 4 years ago. Earlier this week I developed a light headed feeling like when you get a head rush if you stand up too quickly. I have had it before & I have upped my water in take & had an early night. I have had it for about 4 days now. It comes and goes throughout the day & it isn’t bad enough to stop me doing day to day things. Has anybody else experienced this & if so is there anything I can do to help it?

Thanks any advice would be appreciated

Charlotte x

Hi Charlotte :slight_smile:

I get a light headed feeling quite often, when I move my head, it’s only ever been momentary though, it doesn’t hang around.

1 Like

I had the feeling your describing constantly for 3 weeks but it I felt like I was in a contstant waltzer too and I couldn’t get out of bed for the whole relapse so maybe it’s a mild relapse.

1 Like

Hello old buddy!

We used to pm each other a bit back, didn’t we hun?

Good to see you back. Sorry I can’t offer much help on your question.

Luv Pollyx

1 Like

Could be vertigo? I’m feeling the same thing right now!

1 Like

I’ve just been to the gp this week with dizziness and he said it was something to do with the middle ear and he thinks it’s the ms that’s caused it. I have been given tablets but he is not sure they will work so it looks like another thing I have to put up with.

Mags xx

1 Like

Thanks everyone!! I don’t think it’s bad enough to make me go doctors if I still have it next week I will mention to my ms nurse.

Hi polly yes we used to how are u keeping? Sorry I disappeared for a while I found myself on here quite a bit reading lots of stuff & was starting to feel myself get a bit scared as u do read about how some people really go through it on here so I stopped looking at it for a while

Char xx