free scooter available

HI MY NAME IS GERALDINE MENDIOLA I JUST ARRIVED HERE IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON I AM FROM GUAM AND I HAVE MS AND IS SEEKING A SCOOTER GET GET ME AROUND AND OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE FOR A WHILE. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR SCOOTER . THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.I ALSO DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY AND I CAN’T AFFORD OUT OF MY POCKET AND STARTING HERE IN AMERICA IS A BIG CHALLENGE FOR ME .

Hi Geraldine welcome to the forum, Poll and her scooter are in England, it’s a bit far for you to come for the scooter

Jan x

Dude, you’re about 2 years and an Atlantic ocean too late…but I hope you find a scooter soon…

1 Like

where are all these really old posts coming from this one about Pollys scooter she kindly gave away was from 2013 !!!

I think system was down earlier today maybe gremlins got in Sue

I couldn’t get on from 8.20 till 15.15… her post went on just before 5 am… but we can go with gremlins. … no food after midnight

Hi Poll huge respect your way for helping out huge respect from me even though i know your a gem on here , top respect your way x

sheep

Hi Geraldine, you will have seen by now, that my scooter was accepted by some one way back in 2013!

So I cant help you, but maybe someone else can!

luv Pollxx

1 Like