Dear Mr. Owen,
We can appreciate your skepticism and understand that you have had poor experience with the competitive products.
The current products on the market are a poor benchmark. Reusables are not perfect for everyone, but the majority of the market we serve they work well for, and we hope that they do for you too.
Please read the following points below and I hope it reassures you:
- Prime Life Fibers (manufacturers of the Wearever branded underwear) has been in business for 10+ years in the USA and has been very successful
- The products have patented features which differentiate them from the competition
- The products have been tested by an independent laboratory and the State University of North Carolina validating the performance claims
- Please visit the Blog on the Wearever web site; there are some unsolicited customer comments about their positive experiences using Wearever underwear: http://www.weareverincontinence.com/incontinence-blog/
- As with any product, proper use is essential. It is important to understand the type of incontinence a person has, how much urine is lost per episode of leakage and how much is lost over a period of 4-8 hours. The underwear should be changed before it is near capacity. Please see our video that explains how they work in more detail: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR9IY0j8Lb4
The only other thing that is left for us to say is to try them – at present they are on offer at a special introductory price of £9.99 for a single (RRP £12.99) or buy a pack of 3 for £24.99. You will also receive free delivery for all orders over £20. Please do let us know how you get on.
Many thanks and kind regards
The Fittleworth Store Team