Frazers poorly

Frazers poorly, hes got a twisted stomach . I thought he had pancreatitis again but they’ve given him an Xray and hes got twisted intestines. I’m so worried hes having surgery to sort out the problem . I feel so sad, I love him so much

Oh. Michelle I am so sorry to hear this I hope it goes alright, at least he’s having the best treatment possible.

I can understand how worried you undoubtedly are and obviously feel lost, let’s hope you get some good newsnabout him shortly.

Pam x

1 Like

Oh, I’m so sorry. Sending gentle hugs to you both.

Sarah x

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear that Frazer is poorly and hope he is home very soon. Sue xx

1 Like

Hi Michelle

Any news on Fraser’s operation yet? Fingers crossed for you all. X

Pam x

1 Like

Oh Michelle so sorry to hear about Frazer i hope he recovers soon.You must be so worried.Please keep us informed when you can.sending lots of hugs for you and Frazer xx

1 Like

Thanks everyone, Frazer stayed in overnight, they did the operation and discovered hed eaten plastic frube wrappers. The twin Granddaughter had had some in the car and he must have eaten them. The nurse rang me this morning and said he seemed much better but was still groggy. I’m not sure when they will let him home, I think they will see how he is and ring me later. I’ve missed him so much , he will be spoilt rotten when he comes home .

2 Likes

I hope he comes home soon. And yes, spoil the little chap.

x woof woof.

1 Like

Sounds good Michelle so pleased for you.

Pam x

1 Like

awww great news Michelle xx

1 Like

Hes back home! …he’s a very subdued Frazer with a cone of shame around his neck to stop him biting his stitches. I feel so sorry for him, he still very sleepy from the anesthetic. I’ve bought him a squeaky Duck but hes too drowsy to play with it . Thanks for all your messages. Michelle and Frazer xx

2 Likes

Great news, hope he recovers quickly.

Jan x

Hi Shelley, I remember our Frazer from some years ago, when I was a regular here. Im so glad hes come through his surgery ok. Just keep an eye on his stitches. Our little doggy chewed hers out and they came open. Lovely to see youre still on the forum.xx

Hi Polly

Lovely to see you here again, hope all is going well.

So glad Fraser is back home Michelle time for him to rest now and be spoilt.

Pam xx

1 Like

Hi Michelle so pleased to hear that Frazer is home. I bet he will be well and truly spoilt. Sue x