Feeling really happy with our new puppy

Oh Paolo. Kee trying.

Just save the photo onto your documents folder. Go to your Homepage (top right) then click on update then choose file and go to your pooch in your documents file, double click then click upload on Homepage and save at the bottom of the page.

Hope this helps.

Shazzie x

puts helpful hat on Paolo, what are you trying to do? The pic’s on your computer already, yes? I recommend uploading to http://imgur.com/

looks at clock

I’d screenshot the process, but I don’t have time right now, when I’m back from the doc’s I will though, if you’d like?

Dog’s are really the epitome of an omnivore, aren’t they. In the, “swallow anything without it touching the sides” sense xD But meat’s always going to top their choice list, isn’t it.

Of course if wild dogs had easy assess to foodstuff’s like cheese then it would be a whole different matter!

It’s so weird. The sourer the better for Charlie. He won’t touch golden delicious, they are too sweet. Lol!!

xx

That’s really interesting actually! They say animals can tell by the smell of something if it contains nutrients that they need. That apparently explains gross habits like cats and dogs liking earwax…doesn’t explain the gross human habit of sticking your finger in your ear then offering it to said animal though!

true story… i’ve not needed to invest in cotton buds for ear cleanliness, since my bully joined the family

Ahhhh Paolo. You did it!!!

Lovely little pooch.

Shazzie xx

success!!!

i had to wrestle with the size a bit though. that was the cause of my problems; i hadn’t wanted to dilute her canine loveliness!

she is still skewed a bit on the horizontal, which is a shame coz her ‘smile’ is a bit flattened as a consequence.

but yes… there she is!

her name is Dizz. named after my mum, who was Liz. who thanks to her MS and her indefatigable good humour, acquired the nickname Dizzy Lizzy.

Aw, hello Dizz!

Hi All,

Congrats on your new puppy.

I recently lost my miniature schnauzer. She was a great little companion, lots of fun, stubborn at times and very mischievous. She would pick up after me collecting letters and lost socks as long as i had a treat for her. Although very independent she was still good company and spent many a lazy day with me when the fatigue kept me flat out. Its amazing how something so small can leave such a big hole in your life.

Probably a little to soon to be thinking of a new dog I know, but I would love a new puppy in the not to distant future. I’m not to sure how well I would cope with all the training again as I have limited mobility these days (walker in doors and wheelchair when outside) so unsure what to do about a new dog. Not so sure about a rescue dog either as I like to know the dogs full history so I’m a little depressed about it at the moment but don’t want to leave it too long either …