Feeling rather down

Hi all I hope you are all well. As some of you know I get married in September and went down to newquay a month ago for a bit of a hen do! Well this morning I have woken up to messages and found out half of the party have been saying things behind my back saying I annoyed them all weekend etc. I feel like saying you try having MS, driving from the Midlands to Newquay and partying and not annoy somebody. They are all aware of my MS and thought they would be more understanding. Its really upset me this morning to the point where my day off work to clean and tidy the house has turned into me being sat on the sofa crying. Not really looking for any replys just needed to get it off my chest. Sam xx

Big hugs xx

Awe sam Don’t let narrow minded people bother u. I know it’s easier said than done. People just don’t get it . Though I suppose I wouldn’t habr understood prior to ms. Look after you. And if they don’t try and understand they don’t understand X

Ignore that past sentence I was keeping an eye on my daughter. What I meant was if they don’t try and understand they’re not worthy of ur friendship xx

Hello Sam I’m really sorry you’ve woke up to this. Now Sam!! Who exactly has sent you these messages. It seems a pretty cruel thing to do and sounds a bit fishy to me. Speak to some who went about it, when your ready…I’m sure there is more to this story. ((((((hugs))))))

Meant to say someone you trust who went :slight_smile:

Hi Sam

Big hugs, what a horrible thing to receive.

Whoever passed these messages to you has been a bit mean in my opinion. What did they hope to achieve by telling you what was said, if it is true? If this person was a true friend, they would have stuck up for you at the time and pointed out that MS is invisible but that you were doing your best to party!

I say, don’t get upset - get angry! Time to find out exactly what was said, by whom, and then put them straight. Watch them blush and hold your head up high. Someone has been stirring and it’s time to set the cat amongst the pigeons …

Go get 'em girl.

Tracey xx

Oh dear Sammie Jo. Don’t let them get you down. Like has been said above find out exactly what happened and what the texts are about. Probably something stupid I expect.

You should be enjoying your day off. Now, make sure you do enjoy the rest of the day and when you feel up tp it find out the true facts.

((((Hugs))))

Shazzie xx

Hi SammieJo - I agree with every one else, it was a horrible thing to wake up to. But comments could be taken out of context and then repeated to others and its a right royal game of Chinese Whispers or some-one could just be stirring.

If you are feeling up to it then investigate further. If you don’t then go sit in the sun this afternoon and chill. If these comments are true then they are the one with the problem, not you. Don’t let ir ruin the rest of your day.

Lots of hugs hun

JBK xx

Hi Sam,

Well thats not very friendly! But what JBK has said is right, it’s their probelm not yours…don’t let it ruin your day off, try to do something nice for yourself

Take care and hugs

BeckyX

Hi Sam, Please don’t let whatever was said ruin a lovely weekend. Just remember they don’t get it. I must admit I never understood illness either. As everyone has said it is their problem. You should be looking forward to your wedding never mind fretting about what was or wasn’t said. It is your day. Enjoy!!! Mags xxx

Thanks guys. I found out because my sister n bridesmaid are trying to arrange another hen for the people who didnt make the first one n they were saying it all on the group convo. Then the 1 girl messaged me saying tell your sister to stop being horrible. I rang my sister who told me what happened as im not im this convo as its all meant to be a surprise. It all lead to huge arguement with the main cow bag! In which ended in her calling me fat and saying my wedding with be rubbish (how childish and pathetic especially as Im 2 dress sizes small than her - now i sound like the petty one) to which I told her that I dont care about her opinion and I dont care about what she thinks about my wedding. I know it all sounds so immature and pathetic but it really upset me! And then as you can imagine my lovely jelly legs came from nowhere and then I get really wound up! I just wish people who are supposed to be friends would understand the effects this kind of thing has on me! Thanks for putting up with my moaning xxx

I am so sorry to know you are being treated so badly by people you obviously thought of as friends…as has been said you do not need these people.

Illness soon sorts out who your real friends are.

I hope you can push this to the back of your mind and look forward to your big day…it is your partner who matters not these selfish others.

Hugs Ell

Well, I hope you’ve struck her off the guest list for the wedding - if she’s as big as I’m picturing then it will be more food for everyone else lol!! (I’m not a nice person and I think she had that one coming after her comments to you )

I agree with Ell, forget about those that haven’t been very supportive. MS does sort out the true friends from the fakes, I think most of us have found that out … I’m sorry you had to find out in such a horrible way.

Concentrate on planning the best wedding ever. Don’t let the b*tches get you down. True friends will never judge you and will be there for you through thick and thin

<>

Tracey xx

SammiJo - hold your head up…at 45 years of age, I’ve seen and heard alot down the years and your skin will get thick…i remember going to a stag party and getting critised for getting drunk…doh…was that not the point??? Never listen to them…

Hi Sam

People like that are just jealous remove them from your life my friend , when i was in the RNLI there was this 1 little dirtbag (sorry only word i could think of to replace s&%^t :slight_smile: he told everyone the day before i got married the wedding was off so no crew attended and were shocked when they realised he had lied but it was too late it was ruined and it ended in him saying it was probably a moldy sandwhich do , this resulted in a smack in the chops , i was wrong to do it to be honest but he deserved it anyways but what hit me was he was jealous of the attention it (the wedding ) was getting not long after i cut all ties with him and his childish ways of attention seeking but it was great to get him out of my life, my advice remove block and distance anyone that makes you feel bad as they are not friends not matter how many times they tell you they are, also be chuffed be proud you drove many miles with this illness and had a good time now thats an acheivment to be proud of, i was a motorcycle courior and rode miles and miles now i strrugle to ride 40-50 and that results in a 2 day bed bound spell so be proud and remove the haters as they will always make you unhappy and you deserve to be happy hope the new 1 goes well for you and goodluck for the wedding, im about 30 mins from Newquay its a lovely place i frequent regular, be happy

respect sheep

Thanks guys for all you kind words! Its amazing what jealous people get like. Your all right. People like that arent worth the time of day. Congratulations!! I hope you had a lovely day. To be honest your way of doing it sounds fab. Sam xx

I have only been diagnosed for a short while but I would say don’t let MS and your diagnosis have anything to do with this. If you did annoy them, who is to say that that had anything to do with MS and not bitchy behaivour between a large group of females (I am female so now all too well).

Unfortunately people you thought where friends, aren’t and you had to find out in a horrible way. It all sounds very fishy because I personally wouldn’t say mean things about a bride to be in a group made for her hen do consisting of her sisters, friends and bridesmaids. I am sorry you have been taken back to secondary school with their antics but don’t lower yourself. Keep your chin and head up honey!!

Have a great wedding day and smile, that pisses off the jealous people more than anything!!

I have only been diagnosed for a short while but I would say don’t let MS and your diagnosis have anything to do with this. If you did annoy them, who is to say that that had anything to do with MS and not bitchy behaivour between a large group of females (I am female so now all too well).

Unfortunately people you thought where friends, aren’t and you had to find out in a horrible way. It all sounds very fishy because I personally wouldn’t say mean things about a bride to be in a group made for her hen do consisting of her sisters, friends and bridesmaids. I am sorry you have been taken back to secondary school with their antics but don’t lower yourself. Keep your chin and head up honey!!

Have a great wedding day and smile, that pisses off the jealous people more than anything!!