Fatigue meltdowns & 'white as a sheet'?

Hi Pat, Energy Sauce would be a wonderful invention! Could solve a lot of MS problems! Lol! Teresa xx

Hahahaha… I could make a fortune out of it… look out for me on Dragons Den… Pat xx

Dear Pat, I think (yes I do sometimes) that sometimes we forget that we can actually be unwell with other things rather than all MS. A bummer really but age/pissed off… always remember chocolate sending and M

Thats what I mean when I say out of the blue it feels like I have hit a brick wall.

Pam x

Hi Teresa

Glad you are doing ok, I am also, thanks.

Hope your son Is better.

Pam x

Hi Pam, My eldest son has been dx’d with epilepsy and is on permanent epilepsy meds now which seem to be keeping it under control, thank goodness! Let’s hope that continues. My youngest son, who kept fainting, seems to have been something like hypoglycaemia and we’re feeding him lots of protein for breakfast which seems to have sorted things out! Life is on a much more even keel now, thanks! Teresa xx

Hi Teresa

So glad they are both doing better, long may it continue.

Pam x

Teresa you’ve had a lot to cope with recently. I’m glad they’re improving, Don’t forget to look after yourself too, otherwise you’ll be starting all over again with your health causing problems. You know where we are for a chat anytime.

Take care

Cath xx

Thanks Cath - just my MS to deal with atm as my gastric problems have resolved. When I say ‘just’ you know what I mean! Teresa xx

Pat Thanks for reply I have started taking something to eat with me as I find sometimes it seems to start when I have left myself without eating for too long which makes fatigue worse and then it happens. I don’t think there is anything doctors can do for it but just have to know your limitations! Polly xx

Cath you made me smile reading your thread. My grandfather was a chemist. He swore by Metatone Tonic. My grandmother had it everyday morning and at bed time. It made her teeth go black, however she lived to the age of 96.

Jane x

Cath you made me smile reading your thread. My grandfather was a chemist. He swore by Metatone Tonic. My grandmother had it everyday morning and at bed time. It made her teeth go black, however she lived to the age of 96.

Jane x