Fantastic day playing choo choo trains

Ive just had a wonderful but exhausting afternoon playing choo choo trains with my gorgeous granddaughters, Naomi and Laura, they are one now and its hard to imagine only a year ago on the 7th of this month they were so tiny. They are so grown up now and are so much fun, they absolutely love it when Nana shell comes im not sure who has the most fun, ive been going on the bus every week with Frazer, today i was lucky Grandad Lee took me, i wouldn’t miss it for the world, i’m completely exhausted but it was wonderful.

Michelle x

1 Like

Hi Michelle

Wow, is it really a year ago that the twins were born? My how time flies, so glad you had a brilliant day with them, and today is time to rest and not over do things.

I have had a hectic few weeks, nothing exciting though, all appointments, unfortunately. Roll on next year, and hopes it proves to be a really good one for alll of us.

Pam. X

1 Like

Wow time flies. Chooooooooo chooooooo. SOUNDS like Nana enjoys her visits. I was speaking to my brother yesterday about twins, two of our uncles were twins. So who does enjoy these visits the most? I love seeing my boys, Seth was a Narrator for the school play yesterday

Enjoy them because before you know it they will be at school or in my eldest grandsons case secondary school. Time flies.

Whoof whoof to Frazer and coochie cooo to the girls XXX Don

1 Like

Nice one, I’m glad you had so much fun, sometimes it’s worth wearing yourself out a little

Sonia x

Well done Michelle.

I’m looking forward to going on the big train to Liverpool soon. I have my daughter Rose round on Wednesdays. She’s four now and picking up on everything. Yes, it’s exhausting but its a nice sort of weariness.

Best wishes. x

I hope that you have a nice time Steve, We can see Liverpool airport from our window on a clear day you can see the planes taking off and landing. I bet you have some fun with Rose, four is a lovely age and although its exhausting i think it keep us younger Steve. I hope that you have a lovely time and come back refreshed.

Michelle x

Thanks Don, Its lovely having children and grandchildren isnt it but you are right time goes so fast, my youngest is 13 shes at secondary school shes cheeky and a typical teenager but a lovely girl, but i miss that innocent baby stage, im lucky to have my twin granddaughters, they are coming up today with my daughter, i’m exhausted already yesterday was spent looking at wav’s its a nightmare, poor Frazer he was so fed up, I think I want my old life back.

Michelle and Frazer xx

Yes Pam this year has gone so quickly, I hope that you are okay and have a nice break over the holidays.

Michelle x

1 Like

Thanks Sonia, Its worth every minute, I hope that you have a nice rest over the holidays.

Michelle and Frazer xx