Everything getting quickly worse and doctor baffled

That’s funny Mick. And Callum, chill dude. To quote Mr Jepson - Who knows what tomorrow brings, might be dead, might be a king, so let’s have ourselves a party on the way. … Who’s for Pringles ?

1 Like

Mick,

I sense a note of hostility here for which I am very sorry, you could not know this of course but I am a person who finds it very difficult to understand aggression and anger and have done since I was a child. Often I anger people without realising it throughout my life and I’ve seen a therapist about this on numerous occasions (the kind who likes to avoid ‘labels’ however), I wish I could say that I understand your frustrations but that wouldn’t be true. I do however apologise.

I have taken onboard all of the advice I’ve been given, and I get the impression that the general notion is that there is nothing further to be said. I have been extremely miserable and lonely for weeks now and that is the reason why I have wanted to speculate so constantly, but I will seek another outlet.

It has been very good to speak to you all, you have my best wishes and greatest condolences for the grievous unfairness that has befallen us all.

Hi Callum,

There was no hostility, aggression or anger intended in my post. I just wanted to suggest that there are alternatives to an instantaneous reaction. Just slow down a bit, I am not after an apology because as with lot of this there is no hard and fast right or wrong, those words need to be qualified wth “for me” or “for you” I was hoping that if you can have more control of your responses you might find more positive ways forward.

I very rarely think in terms of “grievous unfairness” and when I do, I realise that there are many people who would give their right arm to be as fortunate as me. I think you need to talk through how you feel and take active steps to make stuff better.

I am pretty certain that everyone who has responded to your posts wishes for you to feel better.

Regards Mick

2 Likes

Callum, it’s more that eyebrows go up when someone talks about making a request stop before he’s even boarded the bus!

Alison

2 Likes

Alison,

That is very true, I hadn’t thought of it that way! I’ve been in a lot of pain and with my body getting worse and worse so that’s why it is on my mind, but I have come to agree that it is necessary to wait and see where this goes before seriously considering something like that

1 Like

Best wishes from me too Callum, as someone who has been thrown from pillar to post and back again, by more neuros than you could shake a stick at. Into that a daft saying?

Good luck darlin!

Luv Pollx

1 Like

Hi Callum. Sometimes it hard to look forward, consider alternatives when you are bogged down by the knowledge your body is just not right!

There is support here and understanding diagnosis or not. It’s a long path. Whichever direction it takes you.

2 Likes

Hope to see you on here again. I should add!

2 Likes