ESA - support group

Well, the good news is that I have been placed in the support group, however I have never received such a tatty, scrappy,over copied, copy of a standard letter, they obviously don’t have a master copy, you can’t even read the last 3 lines and as it clearly is a standard letter they have never tried to contact me by phone, let alone been unable to contact me by phone! tatty, tatty handwritten envelope, looks like someone took their work home and gave it to a 5 year to do and practice their writing! it is full of greasy finger prints well! Alison

Tatty letter or not – well done for getting into the support group – the homework gets an A

Jane

Well done. Very pleased for you. Catherine Xx

Thanks both, I was in receipt of IB have been for a long time, so pleased as people do seem to be getting sent for medicals, don’t they? Glad you’re enjoying your new found freedom on the scooter(s) Catherine

Thats great news! I got a phonecall to say id been put in the support group, followed by a letter a week later. It wasnt a tattily written one, just the norm.

I didnt have to have a medical either. I sent letters in from neuro appointments.

luv Pollx

Hi Poll, the letter is just such a mess! If it wasn’t for the fact that I was expecting the decision I was told it was taking 13 weeks, when I sent the ESA50 and it was almost to the day! I would think it was some kind of scam…oh well, all done now! just have to wait for the PIP changeover, can’t say I’m looking forward to that. Alison x