Eponymous Film Titles Not MS

As I mentioned in an earlier post about insomnia one of my get to sleep activities is making pointless mental lists.

I have been trying to think of film titles with a name in them – first AND last name or it’s too easy. My poor old grey cells have come to the end so I throw it open to you good people to add to my list please.

Mary Poppins

Jane Eyre

Annie Hall

Willie Wonker and the Chocolate Factory

Forest Gump

Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Michael Clayton

Jerry Maguire

Jackie Brown

Erin Brockovich

Oliver Twist

Bruce Almighty

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Napoleon Dynamite

What’s eating Gilbert Grape

Donnie Darko

Jane

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Larry Crowne

The Thomas Crown Affair

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Peter Pan

The Ballad of Cable Hogue

One of the best westerns ever - particularly if you know the Nevada desert.

Geoff

Pirates of the Carribean

Titanic

Battle of the Little Big Horn

Towering Inferno

Janet x

Being John Malkovich

Johnny English?

Lolli xx

Ooh, I just looked up Johnny English to check that was what the film was actually called (it was) and found another:

Susan Slade

It’s a 1961 film that sounds really ‘steamy’ with Troy Donahue, Dorothy McGuire and Connie Stevens. Nope, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of the film, nor of the stars.

Crumbs, best stop now, or I’ll be at it all day. Thank you for a potential anti-insomnia tool!

Lolli xx

Ben Hur

Private Benjemin

Saving Private Ryan

Me Myself & Irene

Robin Hood - Men in Tights

Debbie xx

Ned Kelly

Kellys Heroes

Vera Drake

Billy Elliott

Shirley Valentine!

Thought of that one while thinking about something completely different. Now a bit worried that this is going to keep me awake at night lol!!

Lolli xx

Sparticus

Ohhhh, just one more before lunch: Tony Takitani

Lolli xx

Hold on a minute; you was always asleep by 10pm suffered bad fatigue now you can’t sleep. Don’t know whether to congratulate you or commiserate.

Georgiexx

the mystery of Edwin Drood

Nicholas Nickleby

JFK (is that allowed?)

The picture of Dorian Gray

Mmm, know the feeling. I just need to pop to the co-op to get summat for lunch, but I seem to be sat here reading posts and pondering film titles!

I will get off my backside in a minute. I will get off my backside in a minute. I will get off my backside in a minute.

xx

Fatigue and sleep aren’t opposites, and one doesn’t solve the other (imo)! On the other hand, sleep can be a broad cure for tiredness. LDN helps hugely with fatigue.

But sometimes, for no apparent reason, I lie awake all night. This happened a couple of nights ago. I just wasn’t tired and my mind was racing all over the place. And I didn’t feel tired the next day. Just didn’t need sleep. Nope, can’t explain it either.

But I believe sleep is good for the mind and body, so try to get plenty of it (and feel better when I have lots of it).

xx

Rocky

Rambo

Jesus Christ superstar

Sweeny Todd

The Krays

Thanks everyone

So many that I knew but didn’t bring to mind.

No points you folks who mentioned ones with only first names - that list could run on and on forever.

Here’s a new one to get you thinking

Film Titles with a vehicle in the title Eg Appolo 13 or Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
I’m not going to give you my list so that you have free reign.

George - I wish the time I spend wide awake at night could be translated to fatigue free hours during the day. You’d think that I would sleep well ater lots of activity but it doesn’t seem to work that way. I had physio on Friday and was so tired I could barely hold my head up but still didn’t get off to sleep rightaway.

Jane

Battleship Potempkin

Airplane

Titanic

the Love Bug

too many of these…