Epic MRI

A couple of my mri I have Adele greatest hits, now that girl can belt them out, I was wincing at the volume level! Thought my ears were going to burst lol! When’re I hear any Adele song always take me back to that place, makes me feel a little sad. The last MRI I had I had no music and the low drum of the machine sent me off to sleep, I hope I didn’t dribble! Lol

Did anyone use to watch “House” with Hugh Laurie? It was MRI scans a-go-go on there! All beautiful modern scanners with not just music for the patients but lovely tranquil scenes projected for you to look at.

And QUIET!

And SPACIOUS!!! (Much more room in the tube than in a CT scanner even!)

And QUICK!!! (In and out in 2 minutes!)

What a pity that is was a drama with no real basis in reality!. (Mind you, noone ever had a confirmed diagnosis of MS from Dr House. Why? “Because MS is BORING!”)

Never been offered music with a MRI in the NHS (and I have had a few over the years for various reasons not just MS). Only time I did was the one time I had BUPA with my job and I went to a private hospital. (No choice though!)

hubbys scan lasted over half hour but didnt play any music he was in to much pain to nod off and he said machine was really noisy xx julie