Forum

Don't touch anything

It’s that period between the passing away and the funeral.

I’m missing the general family mourning because I’m 280 miles away but I’m back up on Monday for the Tuesday funeral.

I keep telling myself I’m fine but today my floor has been littered with the multitude of things I’ve dropped.

I’m not sure if I dare getting something out of the freezer.

Steve x

I’m so sorry Steve. I think emotional things play havoc with MS!

I will be thinking of you on Monday and Tuesday,

Take care of yourself,

Love Nina x

Hello Steve , I’m sorry for your loss . Even when it’s expected its awful . I’ll be thinking of you. Love from Michelle and Frazer xx

Hi Steve, my thoughts are with you at this difficult time. Sue

Just a cyber hug Steve. Be kind to yourself. x

So sorry for your loss.

J x

Steve

I am so sorry for your loss but this will place an impact on your health my husband has just lost his mother, and he is well but i said to my son it is hitting him hard son says i can see that, so give yourself time and look after yourself

trish

Hi Steve

I am so sorry for your loss, I’ll be thinking of you, take care.

Pam x

So sorry for yr loss Steve. Take good care of yourself at this difficult time. People never really leave us. They leave us with memories we can treasure. Anne xx

1 Like

Hi Steve

I am so sorry for your loss, it is a very difficult time to deal with.

Thinking of you always.

Jen xx

Steve Virtual Hugs coming your way

XXX Don

Thinking of you Steve, so sorry for your loss. Take good care of yourself.

Sonia x

Thank you to everyone for your kind words.

I find great strength in the words of the wise.

Steve

Hello Steve , it’s good to hear from you again. I’m glad that you are back on here even if you are quieter I love your blogs you have such a lot to add to this forum. Take care, love from Michelle and Frazer xx

So sorry to hear of your loss Steve. I lost my dad to MND last year and I’m still finding it hard at times. I found that the stress of it affected me in funny ways, I fell more often as my balance and concentration were affected, like you I got the dropsy’s and broke many mugs and plates. But I also suffered mentally and couldn’t cope with correspondence. I’m still finding unopened mail and I often go weeks or months without going on the internet checking e mail etc.

Take things as they come, be kind to yourself and remember that we all grieve differently and for different time periods. Don’t feel guilty when Joe down the road was fine after a month. Losing someone is hard.

Cath x

1 Like