I’m still waiting to get diagnosed.
Does anyone else have these symptoms;
- left arm and leg pins and needles
- sharp pains down back when pending neck (although this has gone)
- left arm goes dead. Takes longer to get back to normal (1-2 hours. Only happened once)
- lower back pain (on/off)
- cold legs. On colder months, struggle to walk
- pain around ear (this could be unrelated and maybe due to TNJ)
There is also some tiny inflammatory lesions in brain and neck and ‘maybe’ could be related to MS. But more tests are needed.
Lumbar Puncture booked next and more MRIs.
Good to know if it’s in that direction or completely unrelated. But definitely think there’s some neurological issues.
I’m even thinking having mild covid may be the initial cause (No MS history in family).