Do sunny/bright days make your fatigue worse?

Yes hate summer, everyone else loves it and I’m grouchy!

Really don’t cope well with heat at all. Wish I could cope with it as we have horses and friend loves to go a nice long hack in sun while I’m bah humbug!!I just get so uncomfortable

Now in winter I usually get funny looks as walk around in a t shirt some days! Have been known to ride my horse in a tshirt in a blizzard!!

I used to spend hours in the sun… Trying to get my skin as dark as I could. When the sun went in I would spend an hour a day on an 18 tube sun Bed. Now it kills me, it when winter sets in I suffer with SAD So I just can’t win… Lynn xx

Hi Lynn Me too…foreign holidays every year, as hot as possible, sunbed next to pool and bake all day. I loved it. As soon as the sun came out at home, I’d be in the garden basking. I can’t get used to how pale my skin is now. I tried this morning…lasted 10 minutes. And we’re going to Scotland this year…instead of Greece !!! Xx

I was only out a few mins today, I could feel myself getting weak and crawled back in. Oh those long hot sunny days… Yes I would plaster my skin in oil to cook . I’m the same as you now… Lilly white skin , with some blotches. YUCK !! Lynn xx

Haha…I forgot about the oh so attractive blotches !!! I’m going to a ball in a couple of weeks (I won VIP tickets and chauffeur driven limo !!) and have new strappy, silver sandals. MrH says my feet look anaemic in them. I’m thinking fake tan but the only experience I have of it, involves mess, dodgy colour and streaks…so I’m thinking pale and interesting is the way to go !!

Oh I bought " fake bake" for my sons wedding a few years ago… I exfoliated, moisturised, and worked it in we’ll, two applications later it was lovely, then I did a third and looked like I had been to the med. It didnt rub off onto bedding or clothing, I still buy it now so I don’t look I’ll. Lynn XX

Oooh, thanks Lynn. Ordering now. Xx

Mrs H Just make sure you wear gloves on your hands or you’ll have brown palms. Use sparingly on knees and elbows to avoid those dreaded dark patches lol XX

See, this is why I’m scared to use it…so complicated and goes wrong so easily. I need a step by step guide !! And an idiot proof one at that.

Noooo, just try it a couple of weeks before, “IF” it does go streaky just have a soak in the bath, and have a good ole scrub lol Lynn xx