Hi MS community,
I am writing this message sitting here depressed trying to figure out what has been wrong with me for the last 6 months - 1 year.
It all started with this pressure inside my head 3-4 months ago, this is still vaguely here some days worse than others but still very much there everyday, My symptoms are as follows:
- Heavy head
- Dizziness feeling like my head is being filled with water
- vibrations in the neck if I am in an uncomfortable position
- Head twitches when attempting to fall asleep
- Reoccuring headaches / and sometimes what feels like a headache in my right eye around twice a week
- Sometimes I will speak and say the wrong word at the end of the sentence for example which has been happening a lot lately and my parents have been laughing at this. for example I would say are we going in the hallway instead of are we going in the car, i’m not sure if this is due to not thinking about what I am meant to say but just spitting it out although i’ve never had a problem with that
As you can see these symptoms are controlling my life right now, they are destroying my motivation for life, do you think this could be MS? I have been to the doctors with this twice and they have put it down to stress, these incompetent doctors threw propanaol at me even though I have asthma and can’t take that, I went and spoke to a doctor at a walk in clinic after a panic attack thinking I was going to feint as my head felt so heavy; she prescribed me amitryaline, I did not take either of these medicines.
I am going to contact my GP tomorrow and make an appointment and request some scans which i’m hoping shouldn’t be a problem.