Depression

Oh btw, this is my new site www.goldendate.co.uk. If anyone can come up with a better name, that hasn’t yet been taken, i’d appreciate.

1 Like

Hi I’m new to all this I was diagnosed 5 years ago now I haven’t really been one to talk about any thing but just had a massive fight with my mum about me not talking to any one about my ms and I find myself here

I also had depression last spring. It started because of covid I lost my job and stayed at home all the time and had nothing to do. I was really sick and I started looking for ways to overcome it. On https://goldbee.com/ I read about good ways to deal with this. I started exercising regularly, spending more time with friends and outdoors, and taking something like CBD gummies. In a few weeks I got better but I continue to do sports and spend more time with friends

I don’t know if anyone feels the same.My boyfriend is constantly telling me how I can’t do anything anymore.I feel so low.He works full time and most weekends and I feel so lonely.

going gluten free helped me for sure. it is a known it cuts down inflammatory in our bodies if we cut it down or out. sorry you have this.

How is your vitimin D, as that too can make you feel bad if its low. x

going gluten free helped me for sure. it is a known fact it cuts down inflammatory in our bodies if we cut it down or out. sorry you have this.

How is your vitimin D, as that too can make you feel bad if its low. x

I try to make someone laugh everyday.

so here goes. "

1. What’s the opposite of irony? Wrinkly.

big hugs, crazy chick. xx