Ecklonia Cava

Hi, not been on here for several weeks due to yet another bad relapse - even though I began the tysabri journey 3 months ago. Anyway been looking into anything that is going to (or may) help and I came across an article on the above, which I understand is a brown algie found in the waters off the coast of Japan. It apparently is a very powerful anti-oxident and has the highest anti-inflamatory properties of any plant or food substance found on land.

All of this could very well be hyped but the article I read it in was an independant review of supplements and vitamins and is not affiliated with any drug company.

Apparently its been on sale since 2009. Has anyone on this forum taken this supplement and has it helped or not made an iota of difference to your symptoms? I am considering buying it but thought I would get some advice from you good people first.

Thanks.

Tracy

Tracey,

l had not heard of this before - Ecklonia Cava - so l googled it and have spent a good hour reading up on it. l take a good many supplements. ln fact l probably eat more ‘capsules’ then food. l have ordered some from iherb - so shall certainly try them.

l do not take any ‘drugs’ as my ms is spms. So l am left very much to just get on with it. Thanks for posting the info - lf you decide to get some then please message me later on with your results. Good ones l hope! Apparently, ecklonia cave is good at stabilising thyroid problems.

As well as for arthritic pain. l have both - as well as other probs. So here goes.

Frances.

hi tracy

oddly enough i ordered some a few days ago, its supposed to help with various things including pain and inflamation. oh and memory problems which i have in abundance. so i thought what the heck, nowt else has helped me meds wise, so im giving it a go. x

p.s. it has also had good results for ED which i know is a prob for many men with ms.

Looks like we can do are own ‘trial’. All we need now is a man with ED to try it as well.

Zelda - where did you hear about it?

Frances.

hello campion

a friend of mine takes it for ED, so let the trial begin! lol.

seriously though, my son is on a quest to find anything rhat might help. ive endured some strange concoctions over the last few years. mms been the most revolting, but it certainly gets rid of my infections of the pee kind.

hope your keeping well and i will let you know when it arrives. now wheres that floppy man hiding? x

[quote=zelda]

hello campion

a friend of mine takes it for ED, so let the trial begin! lol.

seriously though, my son is on a quest to find anything rhat might help. ive endured some strange concoctions over the last few years. mms been the most revolting, but it certainly gets rid of my infections of the pee kind.

hope your keeping well and i will let you know when it arrives. now wheres that floppy man hiding? x

[/quote

Zelda,

MMS - Just googled this - in my quest for the holy grail - So l have just ordered some - l shall have to get up an hour earlier to

start counting out pills and potions for my self medication. But l will try just about anything. Now where did your son find out about it.

Have you heard of lnosol/lnosine - l did take this for a while -but did not remember to re-order it - so it obviously did not help with my lack of memory!!!

Sorry - spelt it wrong - its lnositol. Another essential cure-all. But still worth a google - did see it recommended for pwms!

Frances.

[quote=Campion]

Sorry - spelt it wrong - its lnositol. Another essential cure-all. But still worth a google - did see it recommended for pwms!

Frances.

[/quothanks for the info frances. i will have a look at it then decide whether t add it to my growing list of alternatives!!!t

have you ordered jim humbles book as well as the mms? theres also plenty on the net about him and his claims . quite a few storiies he can tell, very controvercial but i think he may be onto smething…

x]