Could it be? Or have all the experts missed something

Hi All im new here. 44 year old male who’s physical and neuro health has declined in the past year after a cycling accident.
I don’t know if I’m barking up the wrong tree, but after all the tests I’ve had, MRIs, X-rays no expert can come up with an explanation of what happened to me. Basics are. Knee injury, X-ray clearly shows knee is out of place, since then my right leg has been consistently tingling, twisting and I can now only walk with a gait.
I have what I would call a “waterfall” sensation down the right hand side of my head, face and neck constantly. But the lady CT scan of my head came back clear.
I’m a little confused as to the definition of the MS hug too. I’ve had constant tight banding of my lower abdomen muscles placing pressure on my intestines for about 7.months now. You can physically see the pressure being applied to my abdomen. After visiting my rheumatologist last week he’s now also established I have a curved lumber (to my right) my whole body is leaning to the right.

My whole body most days is feeling pretty battered, abnormal skin sensations, numbness, weakness, and the feeling my torso is somewhat disconnected from my lower body, huge muscle loss and none stop swelling of the offending knee. Some days I really struggle to talk, or have found I’m unable to speak as loud as I did, constantly (unintentionally) tensing my jaw, and some awful clicking in both my cervical area of my spine, and at the front of my neck.
I know none of this makes sense to most people but I can’t get my head around what’s happened after what I initially thought was a “trivial” fall from a bike.
Diagnosed with FND :joy: as well as DDD and complex regional pain syndrome :joy:
Yet the physical aspect of my anatomy as well as what I consider neuro symptoms seems to constantly over looked by my GP and Drs. Has my body done something else since my last scan?