Continuing Healthcare question

Hi there Could anyone tell me if you’re eligible for continuing Healthcare do they also deal wuth adaptations to your hone? Thankyou

hi lushcaz

for adaptations to your home you would probably have to go through your local council.

occupational therapists can get you things to make life safer such as grab rails in the shower/bath.

your ms nurse can refer you to occupational therapy.

speak to CAB for more information

carole x

1 Like

Thanks pigpen Does anyone here have chc