Concerned and confussed

Hi eveyone. My name is Jaide and and I’m just wondering if anybody could give me some advice. I’ve always struggled with joint pain in my knees but recently over the last few months I’ve noticed that I’m getting more pains frequently and more severe in all my joints in my body my back hurts my hips hurt neck pain everywhere hurts even in my arms. They are weak at times I couldn’t even pick up a cup this morning. I also have tingling in my hands. I’m always tired even though I go to bed quite early I also struggle with insomnia so I get up quite early but fall asleep on the bus on the way to work etc I’m constantly tired and headaches seem to be getting worse and I can’t concentrate on things I’ve lost all motivation to do things I was very active always kept the house tip top and clean but I just can’t be bothered with that anymore. I wear glasses for Reading but I’ve also noticed when I’m doing things that don’t need my glasses my eyes seem to be getting worse very blurry and foggy sort of Sensation. somebody at work mentioned about getting tested for MS and I work in nursing care and it scared me so I’m just wondering if these sound familiar symptoms to anybody thank you in advance

Hi Jaidefh,
I can totally relate with all your symptoms, which is a help to me to know that i’m not alone. I am a 54year old care worker and wonder how long I will be able to continue driving or working. I was diagnosed a year and a half ago but am shocked how my body has gone downhill in the last 3 months. The distraction of work is good, and I love my job but after a couple of care visits- i’m out of energy. Pilates has been helping but even that , I have to take it easy - makes me feel like an old person all ready. Sending you wishes & care - we’re going to struggle on xx

1 Like