Computer Freeze: Not MS.

Question, does any one else have their computer completely freeze, when posting on this forum.

This doesn’t happen every time, but I have had it happen several times, the only way out, is to switch off computer and do a complete restart.

I use many other sites and forums, and have never encountered this problem before.

Take care.

Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

I know its going to be a bad day when I get out of bed and miss the floor, today is such a day.

Further to this - if you do experience any problems please email them to webteam@mssociety.org.uk stating what browser you use (i.e. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) and what version of the browser it is.

Also, everyone - if you can, please remember to tag your non-ms posts with the ‘Not MS’ tag when you create them - it really helps people who are short on time and looking for specific information.

Greg [admin]

Hi Greg.

Thanks for your reply to my post.

Not sure if this is the information you are referring to.

My internet provider is Tesco. The information across the top of the screen is :-

Welcome To Tesco. Net Microsoft Internet Explorer.

I have looked in my Tesco Net account details, but there is no information as to the version of the browser, I assume that this is the one that Tesco have an account with and provide, for all, Tesco net users.

Regards.

Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

PS. I did title my post as, Not MS.