Forum

Coffee...

I really fancied a coffee but there were no seats only stools, could a short woman get up on a bar stool? Honestly it was not a bar! It really was a coffee shop well I got one butt cheek up and tried to steady the stool - it moved. So I was left with half a butt cheek and one leg dangling. Being a determined female I thought I can do this BUT I thought a piece of carrot cake might now be required! I tried again, one butt cheek up one leg dangling, cruel fate the stool moved! Mutter, mutter, I asked my friend to hold the stool while I wiggled (it was a wiggle but an understated wiggle)… Was this the nicest coffee and carrot cake, you bet. Take care folks, be safe M x

Full of admiration for you M… I would never dare try and sit on one of those stools!

MMMMM carrot cake and coffee… I love anything with butter icing.

I am still

But having a new mobile phone delivered today so will have something new to play with. Got a great deal with Talktalk… Galaxy Fame phone and loads of talk time and texts for £5 a month.

Well I hope it’s a good deal. The phone might be cr*p & I’m on contract for 2 years!

Hope you M and everyone else doing well,

Pat xx Grey and overcast in London… what happened to summer?

Summer? I feel we may have blinked and missed it… The cake and coffee was amazing, I wish I had my smileys back M x

Summer? I feel we may have blinked and missed it… The cake and coffee was amazing, I wish I had my smileys back. M xx Good luck with the new phone, Pat x