Chillow pillow Has any one used one?

Wondered if anyone has used a chillow pillow or mini chillow pillow. My MS flares up during the hot weather and I also suffer from migraines from time to time. Have seen these advertised and wondered if they work?

Yes!!! Godsend - worth every penny!! one for under your head and one for under your feet!!! if i were rich enough I would buy enough to cover my whole mattress!

Yup… Very good, also have one for my pooch.

I did already reply to this but it has gone!

Yes!!! They are worth every penny, I have one for under my head and one for under my feet - if i had enough money i would buy loads and cover my whole mattress in them!!

I did already reply to this but it has gone!

Yes!!! They are worth every penny, I have one for under my head and one for under my feet - if i had enough money i would buy loads and cover my whole mattress in them!!

oh thats embarrassing… sorry about my 3 posts - i really like chillows…

Hiya

Yes I have one, it’s a few years old now but still does the job. I just put it in the cupboard and get it out every year when it gets hot, top the water up a bit (you weigh it so you know it has the right amount) and it works wonders.

I sit with it behind my back in the day and have it inside my pillowcase at night. It took a bit of getting used to sleeping one but, once you’re used to it, it’s bliss!

Sue

you can buy a big one for your bed,look at chillow online,they arent cheap but i bet they are a godsend in this weather,i have 2,and wouldnt be without mine.

Yes. I love my chillow. If I am really hot then I put it in the fridge for a couple of minutes and it is even cooler. They are brill.

I got mine from Amazon.

Shazzie xx

I’ll definitely have a look as I’d never even heard of them til last night!

Ta

Sonia x

Yep… mine’s on it’s 3rd year and wouldn’t be without it.

I also have a ‘Meno Scarf’. Works on similar principle. You soak it in water and tie it round your neck… keeps you cool. Can get them on Amazon.

Pat x

I love my meno scarf !!

Putting my head on a chillow is close to bliss. Like Hayley894 I would like a really big one!

Jane

There’s a wowcher offer on today for chillow pillow -£19.99 instead of £27.50 (although they might be cheaper elsewhere anyway. Off to google and report back!

Well I can’t find it cheaper anywhere else. There’s £3.99 postage on top as well though. Just deciding whether to get one - it’ll probably get cold if I do (although I think I would pay £19.99 for the temperature to drop 10 degrees having spent most of today brushing non-existent creepy crawlies off myself!)

Wow never heard of them. I think I might look into them. Heat doesn’t affect me too much m.s wise at the moment but I hate being so hot at night… In the day I get too hot too but I do like this weather however a chillow pillow sounds great just to cool down. This site is so useful. X

I’ve never heard of them either. Is there room to take them away on holiday?

yes they will go in a suitcase easily,they are flat,i took mine away all the time.

Thanks Jaki x