Childhood programes

As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with 7 men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac Man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies that always had the munchies. Some of these were after my childhood but still enjoyed them. Probably these programes would have to be modifyed these days but they never did me any phsicological damage , what do you think. Ronin

Bill and Ben lived together at the bottom of the garden and had a strange relationship with Weed. Andy Pandy was always with Teddy and never changed out of his pajamas. Noddy and Big Ears… well we all know about them. Oh and then in Captain Pugwash there was Master Bate… I’ve read that it;s an urban myth but watched it on dvd recently and it certainly sounds like Master Bate… and Seaman something-or-other. Anyway they were 'aving a laff :lol: Unless you were born in the 1950’s or earlier you won’t have the faintest idea what I’m on about… Pat x

Wile E. Coyote constantly chasing, shooting at and trying to blow up Road Runner (beep beep) The animal cruelty in Tom and Gerry was…… hilarious! :lol: Elmer Fudd constantly shooting at and missing Bugs Bunny. :o

Transgender George from Famous Five, Bluebeard the serial wife killer, Snow White’s step mother attempting repeated murder, basically ALL of the Brother’s Grimm… Never did me any harm at all but The Brady Bunch? Well that really screwed me up! Why wasn’t my family like that??? :slight_smile: Belinda

Brog64 wrote:

Never did me any harm at all but The Brady Bunch? Well that really screwed me up! Why wasn’t my family like that??? :slight_smile: Belinda

LOL!!! :smiley:

Patb wrote:

Bill and Ben lived together at the bottom of the garden and had a strange relationship with Weed. Andy Pandy was always with Teddy and never changed out of his pajamas. Noddy and Big Ears… well we all know about them. Oh and then in Captain Pugwash there was Master Bate… I’ve read that it;s an urban myth but watched it on dvd recently and it certainly sounds like Master Bate… and Seaman something-or-other. Anyway they were 'aving a laff :lol: Unless you were born in the 1950’s or earlier you won’t have the faintest idea what I’m on about… Pat x

Had to google and was very disappointed to discover that the character was Master Mate, there was no Seaman Staines and no Roger The cabin Boy :x :o :oops: :lol: :lol: - http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/pugwash.asp