Card or anything?

Good evening all, I wonder if anybody can help? Last year I was nearly refused entry to a concert at the O2 as the steward thought I was drunk! ( due to my unsteady walk) He eventually let me in but to say it was awful is an understatement! So my question is, now I have a diagnosis, is there any sort of card I can carry that I can show to prove I am not drunk but have a medical condition? A little lost as to what is available and what is not? Any advice would help. Thank you in advance

hi violet

i read a post recently that a card is available from ms society(i think) that can be used in shops and out and about so as if you need to use toilet etc this provides proof of medical condition so would think i would be the same to show to door staff

hope this helps but i’m a bit vague on where to get the card

tc

baz

hi violet

i read a post recently that a card is available from ms society(i think) that can be used in shops and out and about so as if you need to use toilet etc this provides proof of medical condition so would think i would be the same to show to door staff

hope this helps but i’m a bit vague on where to get the card

tc

baz

Yes I recently got the card from this website. It is amongst all the things available to send for ie. publications etc. Hth Teresa xx

I would also recommend a walking stick for things like this - you get a lot more help and a lot less abuse when people can see that you are not lazy, drunk, slow,…!

Karen x