Burning and cold feet

Hi I am struggling to deal with the horrible altered sensations in my feet. It’s hard to comprehend that you go to bed and wake up the next day with a brand new symptom. I first experienced pins and needles in my arm approximately 7 months ago. Over the last few months the burning in my feet started. I have tried Gabapentine, Amitriptyline and Duloxetin but with no success, made my muscles and spasms worse. Has anyone had success with any other medication I can discuss with my GP. I currently try to cool them down using a fan or deep freeze cold patches but it doesn’t really give me any relief. If only you could put your feet in the fridge to cool down :grinning:

Hey dude. I weened myself off Gaba with CBD oil. I found not only did I stop feeling like I wasn’t present, but got feeling back in the hands and feet… (Down side being I now need oven gloves…!) I still get the burning arms though.
Sorry everyone ignored your post.
Hope you are well.

Big issue for me too. Oddly I find thick pure wool socks help. I think the slight tickling confuses my nerves - neurologists will be falling off their chairs with laughter - but it does have an effect on me. Also pure wool keeps my feet cool in summer snd warm in winter. Slightest trace of nylon or polyester ruins them, I can always tell. Also a good foot soak and a massage with a peppermint foot lotion helps me fall asleep. My feet get great treatment! This may help you a bit? Best wishes.