Breathing issues

Spoken to the gp she says the slight disc bulg isn’t impinging on any nerves so that’s not causing the numbness and we still need to find the cause of the multiple brain legion’s. Spoken to the nurgists secretary today she’s sent letter to gp saying I need a full spinel mri the gp can refer if the gp can’t the nurolgist wi. Still can’t see why biologist can’t just do it but it is was it is. It rumbles on. My eye has started to feel odd again. I’m not worrying to much though there’s no point.

No chuck…just ride it through babe.

Boudsx

Hi Paula, I have a bulging disc which caused sciatica and when my legs started going numb I put it down to this but when I spoke to the doctor he sent me to the hospital to make sure it wasn’t anything sinister, I was given a mri and they found a lesion in the middle of my spine so I had a head scan and 3 more lesions were found, after waiting since July to have blood tests, lp and other tests I finally saw a neurologist today and she confirmed I have ms, at first I felt the same as you and wished they had just left it because I thought ignorance is bliss and what I didn’t know wouldn’t hurt me but now I’m thinking I can start medication which hopefully will stop it progressing so quickly and stop so many relapses.

My sciatica came outta nowhere woke up one morning around 3 yrs ago and had a slight twinge by the end of the day I couldn’t move was utter hell saw a gp got bunged pain killers and told if I lost the use of my bowel or bladder go to aand e… You couldn’t make it up. I asked at the time what’s caused it should it be investigated they said no yer right. Typical. I was feeling OK now I’m exhausted again, I’d weird paines in just one finger, my kneck hurts and my blasted eye hasn’t stopped twitching since January. I’m fed up but plod on. I’m on anti depressants due to looseing my sister but I tend to suffer anyway. I’ve terrible mind fog.