Biofeedback for bowels

Me again. As many of you can probably gather a bit obsessed about my bowels at the mo I was offered biofeedback. But as this would entail 6 x 1hr appointments on top of my numerous other appointments I declined. Did I make a mistake, has this system helped anyone??? Hugs Min xx Ps partially blocked and day 8 of max laxatives with no significant movement

Because my legs have got really stiff of late,making their limited usefulness even dodgier I suggested Baclofen to my drug dealer,sorry GP. It’s helping a bit,but a very good side effect is that the old bowels are behaving much better and being obliging every day as opposed to virtually not at all without ‘help’

A muscle relaxant for the legs is relaxing other things as well. Splendid.

Wb

I have found this too; constanly battle with constipation. Morphine patches, Amitriptyline and Baclofen plus no walking are causing me problems, I have taken to using suppositories lately and must say it’s good to be in control, can’t remember if I’ve already told you this, apologies if I have.

Wendyx

I have found this too; constanly battle with constipation. Morphine patches, Amitriptyline and Baclofen plus no walking are causing me problems, I have taken to using suppositories lately and must say it’s good to be in control, can’t remember if I’ve already told you this, apologies if I have.

Wendyx

Hi Wendy - no I don’t think you have told me already. But don’t worry I am telling everyone on this forum about my bowels several times I believe!!! Really wanted feedback on whether anyone had tried biofeedback and whether it was any good??? Thanks for replying Min xx