BBC News this morning

I was disappointed that the report about Jack O. was only mentioned the once; I had expected them to repeat it as they do with most slots. They didn’t go on to say which variety of MS he has.

Moira

Horrible news but just to pick on Anitra’s point; i think Ozzy said something along the lines of if it had been him then he would have put it down to excessive lifestyle but Jack is pretty fit & healthy.

You will get some ignorant people blaming drink, drugs etc xx

Hi all, It just shows it doesn’t matter who you are, how much money you may have, this horrible disease can effect anyone and their families. Black Sabbath were the second live band I saw, the first being T Rex, I am showing my age now lol. My heart goes out to all his family and his partner.

I agree with Karen, and if it’s going to happen then it will, unfortunately. I’m sure the very best will be done for him, but just shows money can’t buy you health, but will certainly help.

Janet

x

not gd for anyone to be dx with ms, maybe with jacks mum and dads high profile they can kick in some serious fund raising towards research-treatments etc!!! all the best to him and his family…Tony…

i had my first relapse when i was 17. im now 21 and had optic neuritis through my exams. i had a bit of a wobble early last year when it really susunk in, but all in all im prettt positive… i understand that its hard sometimes, but at least were all alive. jack has a beautiful daughter to keep fighting and keep positive for, and i truly believe that a positive attitude really helps… :slight_smile: good luck to jack, he has a very strong famy around him which is so important x