Baclofen pump

Has anyone else had a baclofen pump fitted? And how successful has it been for spasticity, spasms, leg spasms and leg pain? I am embarking on a trial and would welcome hearing your experiences.

Hi June. Did you get my e-mail regarding this, i may have sent it as a private message, if you got it okay,if not get back to me. Take Care. Chris

No Chris. I did not get yr message. Please send again. June53

June53 wrote:

Has anyone else had a baclofen pump fitted? And how successful has it been for spasticity, spasms, leg spasms and leg pain? I am embarking on a trial and would welcome hearing your experiences.

Hi June, I’m Mike Shaw from Sutton Coldfield. I’ve had a Baclofen Pump fitted for over two years. I have nothing but praise for it. The team at Selly Oak Rehab Unit in Birmingham are superb! It takes a few months to get the levels adjusted but once settled it only means a top up every 5 months. I am quite happy for you to phone me on 0121 686 2415 or Email me on pigcrow@sky.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Mike

Hi June , Recommendition, by Mike is good. If you go on to Everyday Living and put in baclofen pomp in the search engine you wil find out a lot more,as this was a topic last week and nobody had a bad word to say about it.Hope this helps. Take Care, Chris.