Awaiting scan results for diagnosis

Hi
I am new to this but are currently awaiting my MRI reports on head scan.I have already been noted to have 2 lesions on c6 and t1 on spine .All bloods have been done and are clear .Just need scan report .So awaiting on this while feeling numbness in left foot/leg and left hand. Cant stop itching on legs and weirdly enough left hand palm not right !Plus cant regulate my temperature.
Currently off work as its affecting me with fatigue and have been in hospital 3 times in last three months. Numbness left side of face, bad headaches on back left of head and vision issues and lost footing and fall on left side. Its doing me in mentally now hence taking sertraline plus amitriptyline ,naproxen ,zappain and capsuim cream .
I know it will get sorted but not having the clear diagnose is making it harder.
Just feel like its too much .18 months of symptoms. At 49 it makes me wonder what the future will be as some of my symptoms are on going .

1 Like

Welcome Dotty66 and I hope that things get clearer for you soon.

1 Like

Thanks Druss54 for the welcome .Yes i think once things are clear i can then look at things with more positivity.

Hi @Dotty66, the waiting game can be a real challenge. It sounds like you need some answers, we may not have them all but rest assured we are listening. So many on this forum have been there so understand your frustration. Hang on in there, hopefully you will get a diagnosis and support and then the future won’t seem so bleak. Let us know how you get on.

1 Like