Are there any other lesbians with MS out there?

If so, I’d love to hear from you - anything on dating, being in a relationship with someone with MS, andything…

Many thanks,

The Librarian

Hi, i am in a gay relationship

I’m 26 years old and i was already in the relationship when my MS kicked in, i’m not sure which aspects of being in a relationship you would like to chat about but feel free to private message me if you would like to discuss it

Jemma x

1 Like

Hello!

My partner and I had only just started seeing one another when my symptoms began and I was diagnosed a few months later. Luckily for me she has stuck by me :slight_smile:

Love xx

2 Likes

Good afternoon

I have been with my partner for 23 years and it was only 3 years ago that I was diagnosed. I believe that if you and your partner are meant to be nothing should get in the way and certainly don’t let MS get in the way. Just make sure that you talk to each other and share your/her concerns and worries. Don’t be afraid to talk about your feelings. You can private message me if you so wish.

Ang

3 Likes

Hi ladies, just posted a message on a different thread. Would love to chat with people in a similar situation to mine. Im in a relationship with a lovely lady but cant help comparing myself to our mutual friends and her own friends which is not healthy and very tiring!!! ​Anybody feeling the same as me? xx

Hi, I know I’m a bit late to the conversation! I am 37yrs old, SP MS, gay and single. Meeting lesbians is near impossible as getting further than my local is not on due to my fatigue and mobility. I don’t really want a relationship but I would like to meet new, like minded people!

A number of years ago when the old site was running it had a gay section but it appears gays and MS don’t exist.