Anyone else struggling with this heat?

Hi there,
Please tell me I’m not the only MSer (new one) that’s struggling. I’m sooo tired it’s unbearable, brain fog beyond words and my left side just hurts. These are usual symptoms but worse at the min. Any tips on how to cope?

2 Likes

Hi, yeh, the intense heat is flooring me too. I lie on my bed with a nightie on and the fan blowing on me. I cut down on outings.

Dont like the heat, but’s nice for others to enjoy.

Boudsx

2 Likes

Bless ye Hun. What is that you are experiencing?

No you’re not the only one, at the moment everything is a is harder. 21 degrees would be ideal!!

2 Likes

Hi KMT38

Heat is not good for me either; stay in the shade, try not to overdo things, the housework can wait, iced drinks, the ever present packet of frozen peas.

3 Likes

Yeah, although i’ve started being braver and going out in public wearing my milk bottle white hairy legs with shorts and sporting my non classy looking AFO orthotics device. So yeah can’t stand another two years of hot summers wearing my jeans!

One thing I find helps to cool me down is to fill a spray bottle with water and give my body a squirt as and when required. Particularly beneficial at night.

5 Likes

Hi, the fatigue is through the roof. on a normal day, i can manage a 3hour outing and come home to bed around 4pm.

on hot days, fatigue never leaves me
Boudsx

2 Likes

It’s 21.5oC indoors here just now, my weather app says it’s 18oC outside, thing is im just too lazy to go downstairs and sit outside.
Yeah… i know what your thinking. But three flights of stairs is between me and the ground. So im hardly outside, unless it’s essential. Saying that we had an indian summer in Scotland last week it was a scorching 25oC :scream:

1 Like

Quite agree it is and has been exhausting I ferl like I’ve got a crumpled brain

1 Like