Anyone been to Charring Cross

Hi All

don’t want any names please but just wanted to know what I’m up for.

I’ve been referred to Charring Cross for a second neuro opinion and just wandered what other peoples experiences have been if they’ve been seen there. As I said I’d prefer no names but an idea of if you’ve had a positive or negative experience would be helpful.

Feeling a little nervous now - hope I’m not jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

Reemz

X

Never been Reemz so can’t help! just wanted to say good luck!!! xxxjenxxx

I’m under charring cross hospital found the consultant that I see very very good, answers all questions that I put to him in a nice reassuring way, never had any problems if u need to know more feel free to p m me Carol

Thank you for the good luck Jen :slight_smile: No appointment date in sight yet but it’s a start.

Phew Carol - that’s reassuring at least. I don’t know who I’m seeing yet as I don’t have an appointment. Will maybe PM you once I’ve got an idea but so glad it was a positive experience. My first neuro gives you less than 5 mins doesn’t answer my questions or trys to shrug them off by saying you’re pessimistic or it’s your age (I’m 29). Really hope it’s a step closer to getting answers.

Reemz

X

I switch between Charing Cross and Hillingdon on a fairly regular basis (my neuro does clinics at both). There are some excellent neuros at Charing Cross, so with any luck you’ll be in safe hands.

Karen x

Even more relief :slight_smile:

Thank you Karen. Feeling optomistic - hopefully I’ll finally get someone who’ll listen now.

Thank you

Reemz

X