Forum

Any one off to Download Festival

Looking forward to going again, one nation are brill at organising the all access camping and facilities, can recommend going to any event they organise, i shall start of with an arm linked in hubby;s by the end of day one ill have my stick and by the end of the weekend ill be in my chair, but its worth it !!

BC xx

where is it being held? i'd love to go to a festival again, always went to glastonbury but it was tricky enough before ms.

carole x

Its at Donnington race track, its organisers are One Nation, so if you have a look on their website it tells you all the festivals they do,We were going to go to Sonisfear last year but its organised by a different company and although im sure they would have been just as good it made me to nervous to go, they were brilliant last time, nothing was to much trouble, just so well organised xxx

Have a brill time hun!!! Cant go this year, not so well, gutted!!!! Nevamind been lucky enough to go to most of em. They really do look after you, luk forward to hear hw you got on nxt week!!!! Luv to Ozzy!!!!!!!! xx