Almost thought I'd completely lost the plot!

I really thought I lost the plot earlier when I asked my other half to pick up some salad on his way from work and he tells me he’ll get it from Clapham - I thought Clapham that’s out of the way so txted him back to say so - thinking thats weird. I then kept dinner ready for the last hour and he still hadn’t got home so I called.

I asked him ‘where are you’

'Having a drink with my mate’he said

‘What and you didn’t think to tell me, I’ve kept dinner ready and I’m starving?’

‘I did and you replied back’

‘But I didn’t’ I said

He said ’ you defo did - you’re forgetting. It’s okay I’ll talk to you about it when you get home’.

I hung up really doubting myself thinking I’d utterly lost the plot. Not only had I forgotten my other half was going for drinks but I’d also forgotten that I’d texted him in response.

Ten minutes later I get a text saying ‘I’m off for drinks with…’

Doh! It was the bloody mobile phone network - my partners message had been delayed and he assumed my first message asking him to buy salad was in response to his message.

Burnt food now - and very hungry but at least I’m not losing the plot!

You have to laugh!

Reemz

X

Lol its good to have someone else to blame our terrible memories on! Maybe you should text him again and ask him to forget the salad and pick up a chinese instead!

I got a text off a friend 2 weeks ago and I had no idea what she was on about. I checked the date and she had sent it last November!!!